Chattanooga Area Dental Services
- Checkups & Cleaning – Keeping your teeth clean every day is one of the most important things you can do to keep your smile healthy. Regular check-ups and cleanings at the dentist are important, too. At Lookout Valley Dental, our hygienists will examine your teeth, then customize your cleaning as part of your personalized care.
- Dental Fillings – Dental fillings are most commonly used to treat cavities. They are also used to repair cracked or broken teeth, or teeth that have been worn down over time. At Lookout Valley Dental, we use all the latest techniques and equipment to help make the experience virtually pain-free. And once your treatment is complete, we’ll help you with information on how to continue taking care of your smile.
- Crowns & Bridges – It’s hard to have a great smile when you have missing or damaged teeth. More important, when you have missing teeth your remaining teeth can loosen, which may lead to additional tooth loss. At Lookout Valley Dental, we want to help the people of Chattanooga. Crowns and bridges are often a solution that can fill the gaps and restore your smile. They are also used to repair cracked or broken teeth, or teeth that have been worn down over time.
- Root Canals – A toothache can change your life, which you may have experienced! Usually a toothache is caused by the build up of pressure in the tooth or jawbone because of an infection. Bacteria that cause the infection can get into the tooth either through decay or a crack in the tooth. The root canal procedure can be thought of as a deep filling that seals the tooth after all the decay and infection has been removed from the inside of the tooth. With modern equipment and materials this procedure can be performed quickly and painlessly.
- Dentures – if you are currently using dentures or are interested in replacing missing teeth, we can provide several options for a new denture or discuss options for those replacing teeth for the first time.
- Implants – although not a new technology, dental implants open a world of possibilities when replacing single teeth, multiple teeth, or anchoring a denture. At Lookout Valley Dental we partner with several local specialists to provide the complete array of options if you are considering dental implants.
- Pediatrics – I get asked all the time, “Do you treat children” and the answer is YES! We love kids and are more than happy to provide care for them. We don’t offer “sedation”, so any child that is ready can be treated, but for those that will require some sedative TLC we partner with several local pedodontists who are fantastic.